Hello Everyone…

Most of my items comes from UK Estate Sales and auctions which I really enjoy. I am ALWAYS happy to combine shipping charges. I always try to have a variety for everyone.


I have enjoyed meeting people since I began to sell on the web. So please, if you have any questions...ask. I would love to know you and see what you are looking for. However if you are one of those people who is rude, hateful, demanding, and care for no one other than yourself, I am asking you now to please do not buy my items. I am sorry that sounds mean. I know these people are few and far in between. However as we all know they are out there. I feel after watching people buy and sell for many years, having a open and honest relationship with customers is by far the best policy. I have met a few honest buyers and sellers since publishing in the web (you know who you are :-)) so “thank you” dear ones!! it's a Blessing knowing you :-)... Cheers

Set of 12 Wedgwood Country Garden Flowers

Here I have for sale is a wonderful set of Bone China Wedgewood plates.  They deserve to be on show as they have striking colours and lovely details. They are all in wonderful condition and signed by Sheila Fairman and come with their authenticity certificates.  They are all the same size and measure 20.5cms across.
  • Plate 1 - Camelia Cascade 
  • Plate 2 - Rose Blush 
  • Plate 3 - Crimson spray 
  • Plate 4 - Spring Harmony 
  • Plate 5 - Sweet Pea Pastiche 
  • Plate 6 - Bluebell Medley 
  • Plate 7 - Maragold Array 
  • Plate 8 - Posy of Pansies 
  • Plate 9 - Alabaster Blooms 
  • Plate 10 - Meadow Bouquets 
  • Plate 11 - Anemones Accolade 
  • Plate 12 - Poppy paegeant 

Item Price : MYR 800